Forwarded message:
From:     Self <BHAM-CIV-FS1/CHAN>
To: geotech,mtgs,@mtgs1995.pml
Subject: MTGS 2000
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:44:50 GMT

Dear Geotechnical Colleagues,

Please accept my apologies if you receive more than one copy. Please
find enclosed information for MTGS 2000. We look forward to seeing
you in Birmingham this Sept, our Centenary year. Thank you for your
attention.

regards,

Andrew

=======

The Meeting of Teachers of Geotechnical Subjects

Topic: Teaching of Geotechnical Subjects in the 21st century