Dear all,

Thanks to all of those who sent a title for a presentation in the stream on
DEA and Organisational Performance Measurement.

The deadline for the submission of titles has been extended until Friday 24
March.

Details follow below in a copy of my original invitation.

Thanks

Carla Amado.
Original Invitation:

I would like to issue an invitation to take part in the Data Envelopment
Analysis and Organisational Performance Measurement Stream of the 42nd
Operational Research Society.

This conference will be held in Swansea from 12th - 14th of September this
year.

I would like to hear from anyone interested in making a presentation lasting
approximately 20 minutes, plus some time for discussion.

If you are interested in making a presentation,
PLEASE EMAIL ME with a title for your proposed talk.

We shall be asking for formal abstracts of accepted talks during May.

Papers intended for presentation at the conference may be submitted for
publication in a special issue of the Journal of the Operational Research
Society - see OR Society web site for details.

Information about the conference can be found on:

http://www.orsoc.org.uk

by clicking OR42 in the conference menu.