Hi everybody,

That's my first time in this list and I'd like to congratulate the people
who started it.

Well, I have lots of subroutines and functions developed in fortran and I've
been trying to use them inside excel, wothout any succes I must say. I've
already followed all the instructions in the manual and the foolowing code
came out as a first try:

  real function soma(a,b)
  implicit none

  !MS$ ATTRIBUTES DLLEXPORT,ALIAS:'SOMA' :: soma

  real :: a,b

  soma = a + b

  end function soma

I built the DLL, copied it inside C:\Windows\System (I've also tried to call
it giving the path C:\Fortrandll\fdll\Debug\fdll.dll). First I tried to use
the CALL function as showed by the excel manual (and explained by John L.
Ribar, FORTRAN programming for Windows, 1993), it didn't work. Then I tried
to declare it as a user defined function in the VB editor. Nothing!

So, if someone has had any experience creating fortran DLL and calling them
int eh excel, please, send me some hints.

Thanks very much,

Sandro