I too am willing to 'come out' as the owner of cardigans - indeed, I am the
proud possessor of some fine cardigans which, when worn to work, are
described by me as unstructured or non-woven jackets!

So who is going to write the definitive dissertation on the social
significance of clothing choices of people in the information professions?

Susan Healy
PRO

> From: 	Blackford, Alice - Environmental Services, Records
> Management[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.