Surely, the point is that the dermatologists start at a low dose and monitor the clinical effect and we monitor to ensure that no ill effects occur: With FBC monitoring I have yet to have received a complaint about a clinical problem due to our failure to provide the TPMT test because doses are always stepped up slowly.

TIM

Prof. T. Reynolds,
Clinical Chemistry Dept,
Queens Hospital,