Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Workshop Announcement

steven Hopkinson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 18 May 1999 13:05:30 +0100 (British Summer Time)

TEXT/PLAIN

WORKSHOP ANNOUNCEMENT

The Teaching & Learning Technology Centre (TLTC), University of
North London, in conjunction with Connected Learning Ltd.

"Making the Most of New Technology in Workforce Learning and
Education"

The workshop programme will help you to discover an effective way
to introduce on-line learning materials into the delivery of
workforce learning and education, and provide you with the skills to monitor
and evaluate the outcomes.

Attendance at the workshops also gives you the opportunity to
take part in a virtual programme of learning, at no extra cost.

The virtual learning programme will include access to:

1. A CD-ROM resource pack containing tutorials that help to
maximise the use of on-line materials in workplace learning,

AND

2. A prototype software tool that identifies an optimal
combination of multimedia resources for use in training and staff
development.

Entry requirements: Basic computer literacy skills and access to
the Internet.

If you cannot attend the full workshop programme and are
interested in viewing the prototype version of our software
tool, the CD-ROM can be purchased separately from TLTC.

You are welcome to attend a free demonstration of the CD-ROM and
taster session on the 25th May, at the Univeristy of North
London, between 5-8pm.

Please consult our website for further information and booking
details:

http://www.unl.ac.uk/tltc/fiction/

If you intend to take advantage of the free taster session,
please email me: [log in to unmask] so I may have an idea of the numbers
attending. Details about our location can be found on our website.

Thanks
Steven

--
Steven Hopkinson