FW: Large Scale Facility

Brendan McAndrew <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:33:02 +0100

To all European members of the list I would like to draw your attention to
the following letter from the Director of the Institute of Aquaculture. I
think this opens up a hole new area for research and teaching collaboration
and I hope that some of you can take a few minutes to fill in the specimen
letter.
Brendan