Y2K: Re: Pacemakers et al

Cybermetrix <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:09:02 +0000

text/plain

Trash if you aren't interested in Y2K and Pacemakers...but I think you
should be, but there is a lot of stuff in this email. DO NOT READ PART OF
IT OR YOU MIGHT GET THE WRONG IMPRESSION...IF YOU AREN'T PREPARED TO READ
IT ALL, JUNK IT PLEASE I DON'T WANT ANYONE HERE THINKING THAT THE JURY HAS
RETURNED ON THIS SUBJECT YET.

For anyone who is really interested here is a reply and several emails on
Y2K and pacemakers I made to Scottish Health Service Y2K discussion group

Cybermetrix Ltd.
Pembroke House
25 Moor Lane
Woodford