JiscMail Logo

Help for DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Home

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Home

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS  March 2024

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS March 2024

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Digest - 21 Mar 2024 to 22 Mar 2024 (#2024-42)

Mireia Isabel Ribera Turro <[log in to unmask]>

Digital accessibility regulations for education <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 22 Mar 2024 18:18:33 +0000

text/plain

Dear Tharindu,

in my experience, word converstion to PDF in the last versions of the

software in Windows (Office 365) is quite good and should not create

these problems.

You may explore other sources of the problem:

- the word document has gone through many editions and changes

- the text comes from a copy paste from another source

Maybe you can share the document in this list and we can review it.

Best,

Mireia Ribera

Universitat de Barcelona