ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS  March 2024

ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS March 2024

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS Digest - 22 Mar 2024 (#2024-122)

Mikkel Kenni Bruun <[log in to unmask]>

Mikkel Kenni Bruun <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 23 Mar 2024 01:26:45 +0000

text/plain

Dear all,

You might already have seen this — bullet point 3 — Social Analysis has opened a call for special issues, with proposals due 1 May and manuscripts 1 September. Might be worth considering if we're going down the route of a special issue for the moral community workshop.

All the best,

Kenni