Re: what is isomorphous?

Robbie Joosten <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 8 Feb 2024 04:11:53 +0000

text/plain

Hi Carlos,

In a practical setting you don't have to be very purist. The memory with respect to the reflection data is lost if you refine to convergence. Now there was are recent discussion on refinement convergence and again you can be quite purist here. However, if you go through a few cycles of rebuilding and refinement until R and R-free are stable, you are in clear with respect to cheating.*

HTH,

Robbie

When working with ligands there a much more severe ways of cheating (oneself).