NHSPROKNOW  November 2023

NHSPROKNOW November 2023

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: query for sorting breast plans ( 3 field or boost) into National Collections

"WHILDE, Nicky (MID AND SOUTH ESSEX NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

NHS ProKnow Discussion <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:16:03 +0000

text/plain

Hi all

Proknow are aware of this issue, I can chase for a timescale.

Nicky

Nicky Whilde | Head of Radiotherapy Physics |