JiscMail Logo

Help for ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE Archives

ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE Archives

ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE Archives

ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE Home

ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE Home

ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE  September 2023

ACADEMICPRACTICELIVERPOOLONLINE September 2023

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

PG Diploma Module

Ida Kemp <[log in to unmask]>

Forum for Liverpool Online Academic Practice Students and Graduates <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 19 Sep 2023 15:22:02 +0100

text/plain

Dear Everyone

I'm writing to let you know that the first module of the Postgraduate Diploma - ACAK720 Developing Academic Leadership - will be running in October.

If you are interested in enrolling on the module, please contact me or our Admissions Team.

There are still places available.

All the best

Ida