MA-ENGLANDSOUTHWEST  August 2023

MA-ENGLANDSOUTHWEST August 2023

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: SW rep meeting this afternoon - any up to date info to share with us appreciated

Clifton Suspension Bridge Visitor Centre <[log in to unmask]>

Museums Association members in South West England <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 7 Aug 2023 12:55:47 +0000

text/plain

Difficult to say here as we have been actively marketing to family audiences in the past few months. Our spring spot survey (before the campaign began) showed the expected demographic split.

Laura Hilton

Visitor Experience Manager

Clifton Suspension Bridge Trust

@brunelsbridge on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Bridge Road, Leigh Woods, Bristol BS8 3PA

0117 974 4664

Registered Charity No. 205658 – Support our work

Win original ‘Wild Bridge’ artwork by HazardOne at www.cliftonbridge.org.uk/prize-draw

Visited us recently? Take our Visitor Survey or leave us a review on Google or TripAdvisor. Find out how to make a donation or support the work of the Trust on our website.