BAALSIGIC August 2023

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Hello- Convenor Introduction

"Diamantidaki, Fotini" <[log in to unmask]>

Diamantidaki, Fotini

Mon, 21 Aug 2023 08:11:23 +0000

text/plain

Dear Jane,

Thank you for this introduction, very happy to be part of this group and hope we can organise lots of events in the future,

You can find some info on me here: https://iris.ucl.ac.uk/iris/browse/profile?upi=FDIAM26 ,

Enjoy the rest of your leave if applicable,

Kind regards,

Fotini

Dr Fotini Diamantidaki (she/her), Φωτεινή Διαμαντιδάκη,  戴 瑩

Associate Professor of Language Learning and Intercultural Communication

Department of Culture, Communication and Media (CCM)

UCL IOE Faculty of Education and Society/ University of London

20 Bedford Way London WC1HOAL /Room 614