JiscMail Logo

Help for HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP Archives

HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP Archives

HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP Archives

HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP Home

HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP Home

HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP  February 2023

HELIX-MEDIAL-USER-GROUP February 2023

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Academic purpose survey on application of Intellectual property rights for digital materials

Sofia Alvera <[log in to unmask]>

Helix/Medial Media Library User Group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 15 Feb 2023 18:05:38 +0000

text/plain

Madam/Sir,
I am conducting a survey on “Application of Intellectual Property Rights (Laws) IPR for the digital materials in India and the United Kingdom: An Evaluative Study” for research purposes. I request you kindly fill up this questionnaire. The information will be kept confidential and will be used only for research work. I will be grateful to you for your kind cooperation.

Questionnaire link: https://forms.gle/cMcX541cFbBvCidF8

Thanking You

With regards

 Sofia Alvera