Re: Catch up

Michael Page <[log in to unmask]>

PGTP ASME SIG <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2022 20:44:02 +0000

text/plain

Hi Annie

Many thanks for reigniting the conversation. These sound like good ideas to me.

I think Jeeves (the new Director of Networks) is keen to ensure that SIGs have a strong sense of purpose, clarity about their goals, a plan for achieving them and a reflective/evaluative process by which we can check our progress against our objectives and plan for subsequent cycles.

I am happy to pitch in with the steering group, and can make suggestions for possible future activities, but I am sure others will have more and/or better ideas than me!

Best wishes

Mike

Dr Michael Page

Reader in Education

Co-lead, MA in Education for Clinical Contexts

& Level 7 Apprenticeship/PG Cert in Clinical Education

Institute for Health Sciences Education

Barts and The London School of Medicine and Dentistry

Queen Mary University of London

Room 3.15, 3rd Floor, Garrod Building, Turner Street, Whitechapel, E1 2AD, London, UK

https://www.qmul.ac.uk/ihse

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel: +44 207 882 2217

   ​