AIRQUALITY  March 2022

AIRQUALITY March 2022

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Research Invitation - Smoke Control Areas

James Heydon <[log in to unmask]>

James Heydon <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 6 Mar 2022 19:48:34 +0000

text/plain

Hello everyone,

I hope this email finds you well.

My name is James Heydon and I research environmental regulations at the University of Nottingham.

I am currently looking into the effectiveness of smoke control area regulations in law and practice. To do so, I am speaking with local authority personnel from across the UK who have experience administering and enforcing these regulations.

On the basis of the findings, guidelines for developing an improved regulatory regime will be designed and published. Participants will be invited to a webinar to discuss the results and will receive any outputs from the study.

Further information on this research can be found here https://sway.office.com/LF2j2PyMiW1x7oXl?ref=Link

If you are willing to take part, and are involved in administering smoke control areas, please complete the consent form at the link above or send me an email at [log in to unmask] I will then be in touch to arrange a short interview at a time convenient.

Please do not reply on here because all participation is anonymous and confidential.

Thank you and best wishes,

Dr James Heydon
School of Sociology and Social Policy
University of Nottingham