Re: [Ext] Notes from today's EB

Daniel Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 5 Sep 2020 11:03:56 -0500

text/plain

Hi Ken,

	Sorry I didn’t send my regrets in advance - but, of course, I didn’t see your meeting reminder.

	As I think I mentioned previously, the departure of email capability from mice.iit.edu was the result of a policy decision by IIT Online Technical Services. Only the main IIT email service (via Gmail) is now allowed on campus. This means that (absent some kind of conceivable workaround via Gmail, if Yagmur can figure one out), no mice.iit.edu mailing lists work any more.

	Dan