ACADEMICLISTENING  May 2020

ACADEMICLISTENING May 2020

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

WEBINAR 1 Sharing Practice: Teaching and Testing Academic Listening

Niamh Mullen <[log in to unmask]>

Developing, Teaching and Testing Academic Listeners BALEAP SIG

Tue, 19 May 2020 15:05:08 +0100

text/plain

Dear colleagues,

You are warmly invited to the first in a series of webinars run by the SIG for Developing, Teaching and Testing Academic Listeners. This series is intended to be an informal and safe space to share ideas and approaches to teaching and/or testing academic listening, and we hope that EAP practitioners from a wide range of contexts will contribute. We also hope that each webinar session will be led by different guest speakers. Below are details of our first webinar: