Welcome to stats seminar mailing list

Song Liu <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 13 Mar 2020 17:31:31 +0000

text/plain

As required by JSCMail, I am now sending you the subscription information below.

Have a good weekend.

-Song

This message contains important information about the service, please take a few minutes to read it and file it for safe keeping.

1. Before using JiscMail, please read our terms and conditions: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/

4. If you notice anyone misusing the service please inform JiscMail

===You have been subscribed to the STATS-SEM mailing list===

Every time a message is sent to the [log in to unmask], you will receive a copy of the message by email.

The list homepage displays: the email archives (a record of all of the email messages posted to the mailing list), the list privacy policy, subscribe/unsubscribe links, message sending options, access to shared documents, and help information.

The privacy policy for STATS-SEM https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SHOWTPL=PRIVACY&L=STATS-SEM explains how your information is managed.

Your email address will continue to be subscribed to the mailing list until you unsubscribe. You can use this link to unsubscribe: https://WWW.JISCMAIL.AC.UK/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=STATS-SEM&A=1 Or you can ask the list owner (the person who manages the mailing list), or email JiscMail [log in to unmask] Any email messages you post to the mailing list will remain in the email archives, until you ask the list owner, or JiscMail to remove them.

The list owners, [log in to unmask] can provide you with help and information about the purpose/topic of the list, the sending permissions, archive settings, or if you have a problem with a message posted to the list.

You can also contact JiscMail [log in to unmask], we are available Monday-Friday 07:00-00:00 and can help you with subscriptions, updating your details, and using the service. Our team can access all information on all mailing lists. Our use of this privilege will only be used in connection with your request. Any information we access will not be disclosed to any other body except where this is necessary to provide the service, comply with the law or to protect the service from others.

You will also find help information on our website, https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/

We hope you find the STATS-SEM beneficial to your area of work/research/interests!

JiscMail Helpline
0300 300 2212