Message from Eve Lewis, SPARQS

Muriel Alexander <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:21:55 +0100

Please see below and attached information from SPARQS which you may find useful for your individual or organisational  needs.

Best wishes, Muriel

Please find attached details of how sparqs intends to support students and staff to work in partnership to safeguard the student experience during the COVID-19 pandemic.

It contains details of how we will refocus our work with all our colleagues over the coming months, including supporting current representatives to understand the importance of their role at this time and to carry it out effectively, identifying areas where students need to influence national educational policy decisions and support them to do so, and laying the foundations in the next few months for work in the coming academic year.

You will also find details of how we plan to deliver a range of key events, including our student and staff networks and our summer training programme.

My team will be in touch with many of you over the next few days, to find out more about how you have faced the current challenges and what sparqs can do to support you.

Finally, please note our intention to close the office from 6th-17th April to allow for an Easter leave period, as well as details of how to get in touch during that period if there are any urgent enquiries.

To all our colleagues in Scotland and around the world, I wish you, and all those dear to you, a safe journey through this extremely difficult time.  My thoughts and best wishes to you all.

Eve