SCAPP  March 2020

SCAPP March 2020

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Ideas for Online Outreach during COVID-19 Webinar 2 April 2020 2pm - 2.30 pm

Muriel Alexander <[log in to unmask]>

Muriel Alexander <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Mar 2020 15:48:26 +0000

text/plain

Dear Colleagues – please find below details of a webinar - Ideas for Online Outreach during COVID-19 which is being hosted on 2 April by Brightside, providers of online mentoring for young people, to share ideas and best practice in relation to online outreach.

Brightside are keen to get the perspectives of as many practitioners as possible so please share with anyone who you know may be interested in participating in this event.

Any queries please contact event organisers.

Best wishes, Muriel

Summary from Brightside

In these challenging and unprecedented times, young people need support and guidance with their education and career journeys now more than ever. We are here to help our partners, and others, as much as we can to continue to have an impact on the young people we are committed to supporting.

We want to find ways for WP practitioners to stay connected and share ideas and best practice, particularly in relation to working online as a way of continuing WP and outreach activity. With that in mind, we invite all of you to join a Brightside webinar on Zoom, which you can access remotely, to share your experiences, ideas and plans, and support each other across the sector. Brightside will also talk about what we're doing with some of our partners at the moment to help you generate ideas to take back to your own institutions and to offer as much help as we can at this time.

The session will take place on Thursday 2nd April–2:00pm-3:30pm.

To register your attendance please copy this link to your browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/brightside-events-ideas-for-online-outreach-during-covid-19-registration-100950445500

If you are unable to attend, I am more than happy to have individual conversations with you, so if you have any questions or want to discuss any ideas please get in touch. There will also be an opportunity to attend another session at a later date if that would be useful.

We hope you can join us and wishing you well

Anand Shukla
Chief Executive