PHD-DESIGN  March 2020

PHD-DESIGN March 2020

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: What can Industrial Design / HCI / IxD do to contribute in the COVID-19 crisis?

Alun Price <[log in to unmask]>

PhD-Design - This list is for discussion of PhD studies and related research in <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Mar 2020 09:03:19 +0800

text/plain

Link missing from my previous message
https://www.partyof.wales/fight_against_covid_19_given_huge_boost?fbclid=IwAR0WVqbzxtISq7uV70evx3jQTGbfVS5534MdpzjeqnEFgINsh5uOHvm_ADA

Dr Alun PriceDesign Research and Education
https://independentresearcher.academia.edu/AlunPrice