RESEARCH-DATAMAN October 2019

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Licence classifications

Graham Parton - UKRI STFC <[log in to unmask]>

Research Data Management discussion list <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 23 Oct 2019 12:07:27 +0000

text/plain

Ps... I've just added commenting ability for the poster too and will attempt to annotate the poster with the comments people are leaving on it at RDA.