JiscMail Logo

Help for DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Home

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS Home

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS  September 2019

DIGITALACCESSIBILITYREGULATIONS September 2019

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: [EXTERNAL]Re: Accessibility statements for library content

Elizabeth Charles <[log in to unmask]>

Digital accessibility regulations for education <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 5 Sep 2019 15:31:57 +0000

text/plain

Hi Nasser,

Yes, I would be interested in this too - please share.

Elizabeth