Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ROAC governance -- feedback sought!

Endre Dányi <[log in to unmask]>

Radical Open Access <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Jul 2019 12:50:32 -0400

Dear Gary,

Many thanks for this. I'll look up the Bresnihan and Freeman references
- they sound really interesting and relevant!

And yes, I also think this list is a wonderful place to learn more about
each other's work - and find ways in which that work can be mobilised in
our conversations about OA and its politics.

Attached I send you our paper, which will appear in Social Studies of
Science. The context is of course very different, but some of the
empirical stories might resonate strongly with your City of Culture
experience. Any comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

With best wishes,
Endre