SPORTINGHERITAGE  June 2019

SPORTINGHERITAGE June 2019

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Sporting Heritage Summit 2019 - Call for Papers

Sarah Priestley <[log in to unmask]>

Sporting Heritage <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 5 Jun 2019 09:20:53 +0000

text/plain

Hi Justine,

Thank you for the email. I'm interested in submitting a paper about the work we've been doing in Watford and I wondered if I could have a chat with you about it?

Also will you be at the conference in Manchester?

It will be lovely to meet you if so.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Sarah Priestley

Heritage & Arts Manager - Watford Museum Curator

Watford Borough Council

194 Lower High Street, Watford, WD17 2DT

Tues-Fri: 01923 232297

www.watfordmuseum.org.uk

www.facebook.com/watfordmuseum