Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Help with dissertation research

Cath Bell <[log in to unmask]>

ARLG-SW members list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 25 Jun 2019 15:08:00 +0100

text/plain

Hi,

I am currently studying for my MA in Library and Information Services Management at the University of Sheffield.

For my dissertation I am researching the inclusion of Young Adult literature in academic libraries reading for pleasure initiatives and would like to gather the activities undertaken via the online questionnaire linked below.

If you work in a HE academic library and are responsible for, or involved with, your libraries reading for pleasure initiatives, I'd like to hear from you.

The questionnaire should take 10-15 minutes to complete. I only ask for contact information if you are willing to be interviewed in the next stage of my research.

I am happy to answer questions via email [log in to unmask]

https://forms.gle/f1GjyiXV2cCzrj1B8

Thank you very much,

Cath Bell