DRAWING-RESEARCH  February 2019

DRAWING-RESEARCH February 2019

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: DRAWING-RESEARCH Digest - 22 Feb 2019 to 23 Feb 2019 (#2019-14)

Philippa Lyon <[log in to unmask]>

The UK drawing research network mailing list <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 24 Feb 2019 12:04:11 +0000

text/plain

Hello Tom,

Yes, this is something that a number of us at Brighton are very interested in - I touched on this in my response in this thread. If you'd like to contact me for details of relevant projects, do email me at: [log in to unmask]

Best wishes
Philippa