JiscMail Logo

Help for FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP Archives

FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP Archives

FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP Archives

FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP Home

FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP Home

FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP  December 2018

FIESTUDENTGLOBALLEADERSHIP December 2018

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Registration Reminder for the 2019 Student Global Leadership Conference (SGLC), London

"FIE: Foundation for International Education" <[log in to unmask]>

FIE: Foundation for International Education

Tue, 4 Dec 2018 10:38:56 +0000

text/plain

Dear Colleagues,

Spaces for our annual Student Global Leadership Conference (SGLC) are filling fast. Don’t miss your chance! You and your spring 2019 students are invited to our educational event and destination for undergraduate and graduate student leaders.

CONFERENCE THEME

“Leadership for a Sustainable Future: It Starts with Us”: Great leaders are not just compelling in the present, but have foresight to account for and guide into an uncharted future. Emerging global leaders must think beyond short-term gains and build sustainable communities, policies, practices, and organizations, which support our planet, people, and global prosperity. FIE’s fourth Student Global Leadership Conference will challenge and empower leaders to find opportunities, make positive impacts, and pursue a leadership practice which considers holistic effectiveness, and in return, build a better tomorrow for everyone. Our actions in the present will lead us to a thriving future. It Starts With Us.

WHEN AND WHERE

April 5 – 7, 2019
The Royal Geographical Society (Friday)
Baden-Powell House (Saturday & Sunday)
South Kensington, London, UK

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS

Dr. Michael Genovese:
President, World Policy Institute at Loyola Marymount University

Dr. Brennan Jacoby:
Philosopher, Lecturer, Consultant & Founder of Philosophy at Work

Samuel Bland:
Photographer, Filmmaker, and Artist; FIE Faculty

Judy Ling Wong:
Honorary President of the Black Environment Network

REGISTRATION – EARLYBIRD PRICING ENDS JANUARY 31, 2019

Students: £60 Earlybird / £80
Non-Students: £80 Earlybird / £95

Fee includes all conference sessions, some meals, and takeaway materials

Main Conference Website: www.fie.org.uk/SGLC/
Conference Sponsorship Opportunities: www.fie.org.uk/conferencesponsorship
Conference Proposals: www.fie.org.uk/conferenceproposals
Videos & Photos from Previous SGLCs: www.fie.org.uk/conferencephotos
Registration: www.fie.org.uk/conferenceregistration

Do you know an inspiring student leader or members of a leadership group who should attend? Want to sponsor your students attendance or promote SGLC on your student events calendar? Interested in presenting a topic on sustainability and leadership to this select group of students? Let us know how we can help: [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Student Global Leadership Conference Team