LIS-FAKENEWS November 2018

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

User reviewers

"Rita Marcella (ccb)" <[log in to unmask]>

List for sharing of best practice around Fake News education in libraries <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Nov 2018 10:41:08 +0000

text/plain

I am looking for a practitioner who would be willing to act as a User Reviewer for a forthcoming application for ESRC research funding on the topic of 'Fake news and alternative facts: user response to facts and their verification or correction'. Would anyone who feels that they would like to take on this role please get in touch with me directly on [log in to unmask]

You might not be called upon to carry out a review but applicants are asked to identify 2 potential user reviewers in addition to academic nominees and I'd like to nominate someone with real enthusiasm for the topic and experience against which to base a review.

With many thanks,

Rita

Rita Marcella
Professor of Information Management
School of Creative and Cultural Business
Robert Gordon University
Garthdee Road
Aberdeen
Tel 01224 263904

Robert Gordon University has been awarded a TEF Gold award for the quality of its undergraduate teaching and learning, placing it in the top 20% of Universities in the UK

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.