Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

signoff psci-com (to leave the list)

Jackie O'Dowd <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Tue, 25 Sep 2018 20:10:57 +0000

text/plain

Jackie O’ Dowd | Senior Executive, Education and Public Engagement

Strategy & Communications Directorate

Science Foundation Ireland

For what’s next

Wilton Park House, Wilton Place, Dublin 2 D02 NT99

Telephone: +353 1 607 3200

Direct: +353 1 607 3015

Mob: +353 87 2582007

www.sciencefoundationireland.ie

Follow SFI on Twitter: twitter.com/scienceirel

#BelieveInScience – a campaign to promote the potential that science and discovery offer Ireland, today and in tomorrow’s world