Re: Introducing ourselves

Peter Fleming <[log in to unmask]>

Air quality <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Jun 2018 15:57:27 +0000

text/plain

Hallo everybody!
Many of you will know that I have been involved with Air Quality since the 1990s. (Yes before some of you were born!)
I asked Paul Nathanail to set this up as I found [log in to unmask] useful but I am more interested in (or is that passionate about) Air Quality. ( It had to be set up by someone with an .ac.uk email so I could not be the list owner. My hope is that I can help those of you who are starting out so that I can "pass on the baton". My understanding is that JISCMail was originally for those in academic institutions and it does require a certain proportion of academics to be on the list ( especially those with .ac.uk addresses. However, not all knowledge is found in universities and I know that there is a special need for beleaguered Local Air Quality Officers.   Any others are most welcome but this is not somewhere to promote commercial interests.
I am looking forward to answering a few technical/scientific questions though.

Spread the word!

Regards
Peter Fleming
07958 205920
Skype: petermfleming
www.aqmc.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: Air quality <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Stuart Moore
Sent: Thursday, 14 June 2018 14:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Introducing ourselves

Hello
I am Stuart Moore of Broadland District Council.  I am relatively new to air quality and this I'm hoping this group will be able to help me deepen my understanding and knowledge of air quality.

Thanks for setting this group up.

Stuart Moore
Pollution Control Officer
Broadland District Council

Tel: 01603 430511
Fax: 01603 430616
www.broadland.gov.uk

This email and any attachments are intended for the addressee only and may be confidential. If they come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone. Please advise the sender by replying to this email immediately and then delete the original from your computer. Unless this email relates to Broadland District Council business it will be regarded by the council as personal and will not be authorised by or sent on behalf of the council. The sender will have sole responsibility for any legal actions or disputes that may arise. We have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good computing practice, you should ensure they are virus free. Emails sent from and received by members and employees of Broadland District Council may be monitored.