lots of interesting stuff

"Martin, Nicki 4" <[log in to unmask]>

Disability Equality Research Network DERN <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Apr 2018 09:14:10 +0000

text/plain

-----Original Message-----

From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of DISABILITY-RESEARCH automatic digest system

Sent: 27 April 2018 00:01

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: DISABILITY-RESEARCH Digest - 25 Apr 2018 to 26 Apr 2018 (#2018-86)

Topics of the day:

  1. Problems with article access (2)

  2. dis/ability (2)

  3. Privilege and hegemony (5)

  4. Consultaciy and job opportunities for IASC and IRC (2)

  5. CCDS Seminar: Remembering the Great War through Bodies and Emotions by Dr

     Ugo Pavan Dalla Torre

Date:    Thu, 26 Apr 2018 05:58:30 +0000

From:    Hannah McGurk <[log in to unmask]>

Subject: Re: Problems with article access

Hello,

This email doesn't allow for attachments, but if you still need a copy I can email you a pdf directly? My email address is [log in to unmask]

Kind regards Hannah McGurk

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android