JiscMail Logo

Help for STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE Archives

STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE Archives

STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE Archives

STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE Home

STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE Home

STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE  March 2018

STATISTICS-HISTORY-COMMITTEE March 2018

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: Action Points: July event

"Aldrich J.C." <[log in to unmask]>

Aldrich J.C.

Thu, 15 Mar 2018 15:04:24 +0000

text/plain

Dear Cecilia

I can rewrite my few sentences so they are more Research section appealing..

John