Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: DPM Help Webdav

Matt Doidge <[log in to unmask]>

GridPP user support list <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 8 Aug 2017 12:33:12 +0100

text/plain

Hello,
Having a go at some manual gfal copies before I forget:
gfal-copy  -vvv matttest.txt
https://t2se01.physics.ox.ac.uk/dpm/physics.ox.ac.uk/home/dteam/matttest.txt

Failed with authentication issues for my dteam proxy! It seems to do
this with all the protocols I tried. Switching to a gridpp proxy works
in that it reproduces a similar error to the tests (HTTP 405 : Method
Not Allowed, Permission refused). Interestingly a namespace entry is
created, but it looks like no corresponding disk replica is written.

I noticed a few other behaviours. Clicking around the SE in a browser
(https://t2se01.physics.ox.ac.uk/dpm/physics.ox.ac.uk/home/gridpp/) I
can't "drill down" to any file, even ones I just created using other
protocols.

Also http deletions do not seem work either - always having a "MISSING"
error as if the file didn't exist.

Each time I spotted something weird I double checked that I could get
the correct behaviour from other protocols.

I'm afraid all I've managed to do is come up with a list of symptoms and
no solutions. Perhaps if no one on this list has any insight it's time
to contact the dpm users forum? I am very surprised that atlas haven't
had issues with deletions at Oxford yet if other users are getting the
same behaviour I saw.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,
Matt