CORPORATE-COLLECTIONS April 2017

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Meeting in Leeds on May 9th

"MacBeath, Douglas (Responsible Business)" <[log in to unmask]>

MacBeath, Douglas (Responsible Business)

Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:15:53 +0100

Classification: Public

Hi all

Please find attached the draft agenda for May's meeting. If anyone has anything to add please let me know ASAP.

Katherine Carter, at M&S, needs the final list of attendees by 5th May, so there is still time to confirm you can come. Can those who already have confirmed please let me know if you have any  special dietary needs by the 5th as well? You can e-mail me off-list at [log in to unmask]

The venue address is -  The M&S Company Archive, Michael Marks Building, Western Campus, Clarendon Road, Leeds, LS2 9LP.

To plan your visit, including public transport information, please see https://marksintime.marksandspencer.com/visit-us  - the venue looks to be 10-15 minutes' walk from the main train station.

Please note that they can’t offer parking for visitors unless they hold a Blue Badge.

If anyone can't make the meeting but has any views on what we're discussing, just send me an e-mail and I'll make sure that these are included on the day.

Regards

Doug

Doug MacBeath

Curator – Museum on the Mound

GROUP CHIEF EXECUTIVE’S OFFICE

T: 0131 243 5445 |  E: [log in to unmask]

Museum on the Mound, Lloyds Banking Group, The Mound, Edinburgh, EH1 1YZ (TNT 65)

www.museumonthemound.com  |  @MuseumonMound |  facebook.com/museumonthemound