Welcome to JISCMail

"Lord, Beth" <[log in to unmask]>

Lord, Beth

Wed, 5 Apr 2017 08:29:19 +0000

text/plain

You are  now part of  JiscMail, the  UK's biggest educational  & research email discussion list community, thanks in advance for your participation and the contributions you make.

You have  received this  message because  you have  been subscribed  to a JiscMail  List.  This  email  contains  information  about  the  JiscMail service.

Before you start:

Your  use  of  JiscMail  should  be in  line  with  our  service  policy:

http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/  In  brief:  Be  nice;  your participation in JiscMail should be  legal, relevant and should not upset people. Don't subscribe others to JiscMail lists without their consent.

Getting Help:

Each  JiscMail list  is managed  voluntarily by  a list  owner, they  are responsible for: controlling the configuration  of the list and making it clear to subscribers at all times, monitoring messages posted to the list (taking action if necessary) and helping members of the list and managing

failed  deliveries.  To  contact  a   list  owner(s)  send  an  email  to

[log in to unmask] (replacing LISTNAME with  the name of the list).

JiscMail Helpline is funded by Jisc  to provide mailing lists and support

to   its   customers,   so   if    you   need   any   help   just   email

[log in to unmask] or call 0203 00 66 076, our normal business hours are Mon-Fri 9am-5pm.

Keep  up to  date  with service  news and  activities  by subscribing  to

JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER,  visit   www.jiscmail.ac.uk/JISCMAIL-NEWSLETTER  and

click  SUBSCRIBE, you  can also  find  us on  Twitter: @jiscmailhelp  and Facebook 'JISCMail'

Data Protection:

Be  aware that  the  content  of messages  you  send  to JiscMail  lists, including your  name, email address and  message may be visible  to other users of  the internet.  Privacy controls  are set on  each list  and are managed by the  list owner(s). If you  do not know what  the list privacy

settings  are,  it  is  your   responsibility  to  find  out  before  you

participate in list discussions, or you should post assuming it's visible to everyone.

JiscMail Helpline  can access all  information on  all lists. Our  use of this privilege will only be used  in connection with the JiscMail service and any  information we access  will not be  disclosed to any  other body except where this  is necessary provide the service, comply  with the law or to protect the service or others.

JiscMail is  part of Jisc. All  enquiries we receive are  recorded in the Jisc CRM.  Jisc will hold all  personal data in compliance  with the Data Protection Act 1998, and you may ask for your personal data to be removed

at   any  time.   The   Jisc   CRM  privacy   policy   is  available   at

http://bit.ly/Jisc-CRM-Privacy-Statement We hope you enjoy using JiscMail and find it beneficial to your area of work/research/interests!

JiscMail Helpline

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.