JiscMail Logo

Help for GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT Archives

GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT Archives

GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT Archives

GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT Home

GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT Home

GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT  March 2017

GULF-CONSORTIUM-RECRUITMENT March 2017

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: UCAS trip

Joanne Allan <[log in to unmask]>

Gulf MENA international UK University recruitment consortium group <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 8 Mar 2017 04:36:31 +0000

text/plain

Morning,

Hopefully not too late as a response.

Are they focusing on London/other major cities as a location?

All the Best,

Jo