LIS-E-RESOURCES  February 2017

LIS-E-RESOURCES February 2017

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: LIS-E-RESOURCES Digest - 9 Feb 2017 to 10 Feb 2017 (#2017-26)

"Beth M. Johns" <[log in to unmask]>

An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Feb 2017 13:59:21 +0000

text/plain

Apparently, this was an international problem. We too had 504 gateway timeout problems in the US last week with Science Direct. Ours was resolved late in the day on Friday. It is a problem at Elsevier's end -- keep on them like a pit bull, they will fix it!

Beth M. Johns, MLIS

E-Resources Librarian

Saginaw Valley State University

Melvin J. Zahnow Library