JiscMail Logo

Help for CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU  March 2016

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU March 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: ICHEP 2016: 1 oral + 2 posters

laktineh <[log in to unmask]>

laktineh <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 14 Mar 2016 20:58:11 +0100

text/plain

Hi Frank and all,
I have no objection to clarify the situation with the conveners so let’s wait their answer.
Regards
Imad