CCP4BB  February 2016

CCP4BB February 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: CCP4BB Digest - 13 Feb 2016 to 14 Feb 2016 (#2016-45)

Kenneth Satyshur <[log in to unmask]>

Kenneth Satyshur <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 15 Feb 2016 18:43:32 +0000

text/plain

Crank not working in CCP4 interface 7.

#CCP4I VERSION CCP4Interface 7.0.003
#CCP4I SCRIPT LOG bp3
#CCP4I DATE 15 Feb 2016  12:39:08
#CCP4I USER satyshur
#CCP4I PROJECT ACT-Tip
#CCP4I JOB_ID 1
#CCP4I SCRATCH /home/satyshur/tmp
#CCP4I HOSTNAME xingxtal
#CCP4I PID 2857

<hr>

crank->Error:crank::crank binary and crank XML version do not match

* Information from CCP4Interface script
The program run with command: /home/xray/ccp4/ccp4-7.0/ccp4-7.0/bin/tclsh /home/xray/ccp4/ccp4-7.0/ccp4-7.0/bin/crank /home/satyshur/tmp/ACT-Tip_1_1_com.tmp
has failed with error message
crank::crank binary and crank XML version do not match
    while executing
"error $message"
    (procedure "crank_error" line 8)
    invoked from within
"crank_error "crank::crank binary and crank XML version do not match""
    invoked from within
"if { [info exists XMLParse([join "crank parameters version" __])] } {
   if { $version != $XMLParse([join "crank parameters version" __]) } {
      cr..."
    (file "/home/xray/ccp4/ccp4-7.0/ccp4-7.0/bin/crank" line 71)

#CCP4I TERMINATION STATUS 0 "crank::crank binary and crank XML version do not match     while executing "error $message"     (procedure "crank_error" line 8)     invoked from within "crank_error "crank::crank binary and crank XML version do not match""     invoked from within "if { [info exists XMLParse([join "crank parameters version" __])] } {    if { $version != $XMLParse([join "crank parameters version" __]) } {       cr..."     (file "/home/xray/ccp4/ccp4-7.0/ccp4-7.0/bin/crank" line 71)"
#CCP4I TERMINATION TIME 15 Feb 2016  12:39:08
#CCP4I TERMINATION OUTPUT_FILES   /home/satyshur/Tiprl/ACT-Tip/1_crank
#CCP4I MESSAGE Task failed

Kenneth A. Satyshur, M.S., Ph.D.
Senior Scientist
University of Wisconsin-Madison