DERN  January 2016

DERN January 2016

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: DERN Digest - 10 Jan 2016 to 12 Jan 2016 (#2016-7)

"Eldritch-Boersen,SR" <[log in to unmask]>

Disability Equality Research Network DERN <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:52:32 +0000

text/plain

Hallo Kim,

The best source of information about the Dutch education system is here:

https://www.epnuffic.nl/

There is a really good factsheet that I think will answer your question:

https://www.epnuffic.nl/en/publications/education-system-the-netherlands.pdf

I hope this helps.

Best wishes,

Sebastiaan (exPAT Dutchman and non-klompen)