PSCI-COM  November 2015

PSCI-COM November 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Job Opportunity with STEMNET: STEM Ambassador Coordinator- North London

Lesley Hurst <[log in to unmask]>

psci-com: on public engagement with science

Mon, 2 Nov 2015 10:05:31 +0000

text/plain

Dear All;

We are currently seeking a London North STEM Ambassadors Coordinator to coordinate and support recruitment, management and deployment of STEM Ambassadors across North London.  The STEM Ambassadors Coordinator will work closely with the sub-regional STEMNET STEM Advisor for North London to promote and facilitate access to STEM Ambassadors by young people.  The post holder will focus on North London, working closely and collaboratively with other members of the London STEM Team and liaising with other STEMNET colleagues and stakeholder organisations.

To find out more please review the Candidate Information Pack. http://www.stemnet.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015-10-20-STEM-Ambassadors-Coordinator-North-Candidate-Information-Pack-Issue-4-Final.pdf

Closing date for applications is Thursday 5th November with interviews to be held 12th/13th October.

Regards;

Lesley Hurst

London STEM Team Manager

Main Tel:          020 3206 0585

Direct Tel:        020 3206 0582

Mobile:             07718 191114

Email:              [log in to unmask]

Website:          www.stemnet.org.uk

Follow STEMNET on twitter: @STEMNET

STEMNET supports Your Life – working with Government to show young people how maths and science lead to exciting, successful careers.

Science, Engineering, Technology, Mathematics Network

Registered Office:  5th Floor, Woolgate Exchange, 25 Basinghall Street, London EC2V 5HA

Registered in the UK No. 3236201  Registered as a Charity No.  1058056

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to STEMNET and/or the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments.  In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of STEMNET are neither given nor endorsed by it.

STEMNET has made every effort to ensure that any attachments to this email have been swept for viruses.  However, STEMNET cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of a virus and would advise the intended recipient to carry out a virus check before opening any attachment.