ACB-AKI-ALGORITHM  November 2015

ACB-AKI-ALGORITHM November 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ACB-AKI-ALGORITHM Digest - 5 Nov 2015 to 25 Nov 2015 (#2015-16)

"McKibbin Craig (ROYAL SURREY COUNTY HOSPITAL NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)" <[log in to unmask]>

ACB AKI-Detection-Algorithm <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Nov 2015 09:10:55 +0000

text/plain

Hi Anna

We are on Winpath V5 and found a similar problem trying to set AKI 2 and 3 to phone from the ranges table.

We have got around this by pushing AKI 2 and 3 to the phone queue within the result rules instead using the [DO] ADD TO PHONE syntax. Using this approach we have also been able to add additional rules to not phone AKI 2 for example if there was an AKI 2 for the patient on the previous day (to mitigate alert fatigue).

I can send you a copy of our rules if you would like.

Best wishes
Craig

Craig McKibbin PhD
Clinical Scientist