JiscMail Logo

Help for CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU  August 2015

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU August 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: CALICE Speaker for CPAD Instrumentation Frontier Meeting

Frank Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Frank Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:34:03 +0200

text/plain

Dear all,

Jean-Claude is regrettably not able to give the talk due to important commitments that overlap with the dates of the conference. I’ll ask Andy to see if he is willing to do it.

I’ll keep you posted on how this progresses. In any case, it is good to have Jose as an option as well, this seems to be an important meeting, so CALICE should be covered there.

Cheers,

Frank