FW: An idea! And sorry for a lengthy email!

"Roper, Lucy" <[log in to unmask]>

Roper, Lucy

Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:56:56 +0000

text/plain

________________________________
From: Roper, Lucy
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 1:54 PM
To: Roper, Lucy
Subject: RE: An idea! And sorry for a lengthy email!

Dear Alan,
No doubt you are very busy with one thing and another.
I have been requested by Myra to give her my suggestions for my visit in two weeks time. I wonder if you could let me know whether you think it will be ok for me to bring down either the older students S4/5 on the Friday afternoon, and/or bring some younger students down in the morning of the Friday as well. You are probably just setting up on the Friday morning, so maybe not good for me to turn up then.
looking forward to experiencing the techwave!

regards,

Lucy