JiscMail Logo

Help for CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU Home

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU  March 2015

CALICE-SPEAKERS-BUREAU March 2015

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: CALICE Abstracts for EPS-HEP in Vienna

Frank Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Frank Simon <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:42:22 +0100

text/plain

Dear Kiyotomo, all,

actually, Felix’ suggestion is to reduce the number of abstracts from three to two. I think this also makes sense. It is unlikely that we will get more than two talks (I hope that 2013 was a “downward fluctuation", due to a very short instrumentation session), but there might be the possibility to get additional posters. But then, there is also the possibility to submit more specialized topics for a poster.

Cheers,

Frank