Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: INR EQA

David James <[log in to unmask]>

ACB Point-of-Care Testing <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:18:20 +0000

text/plain

It's a common thing, conflation of external quality assessment with NEQAS..........even PHE and NICE do it!

For sake of even handedness [sorry FM/DGB/JF et al] other providers are available for many tests in the UK, it should be the responsibility of the lab to make a proactive choice.

In making a pro-active decision about EQA provider for anything, I would recommend an excellent article on EQA best practice in last year's JClinPath - I would say that wouldn't I :-)

[D James, D Ames, B Lopez, R Still, P Twomey, W Simpson. External quality assessment - Best practice. J Clin Pathol 2014;67:651-655]

D James